Event #1 of the 2015 Gateway Autocross Association by NASA-X Central - St. Louis area season.
For more information on our events, please visit our website
Our events offer a flexible format, allowing you to choose a morning session which will be done around 1pm, an afternoon session which starts mid day, or you can enter both and get more runs and more fun. Single session entries are $35, or enter both for $50.
All entrants receive a free 2015 Gateway Autocross t-shirt, provided by SPSPromotional.com. Pick it up at the SPS trailer. Additionally, all entrants get a great collection of coupons from our great Partners!
- You will have to create an account on NASAProRacing.com in order to enter. Membership to NASA is not required (but recommended!)
- TECH INSPECTION: Please download the tech inspection form, fill out, sign and have ready at the event when you put your car in grid.
- SESSION INFORMATON: See our day of event schedule here. Each session (morning or afternoon) will have two "heats". You will run one and work the other and we will make these work assignments at the event and let you know at check in.
- CHECK IN: Pre Registered Drivers can complete thier check in process at the waiver gate. Please have your driver's license ready and you will be checked in and given your heat assignment.
We offer all of the NASA-X points based classes, which we highly recommend for new people and cars not dedicated to autocross duty.
- You can find info on these classes here https://nasa-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/document/document/288/nasa-x_classes.pdf
- Here is a form you can use to total the points: https://nasa-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/document/document/289/nasa-x_classification_form.pdf
- Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for help with classing.
For cars prepared to other sanctioning body rulesets, such as Sports Car Club of America Solo, we offer an INDEX class. Entrants in this class will be scored based on the 2015 PAX/RTP indexing system.
In our partnership with Boone Trail Corvette Club, we also offer a NCCC class.
Gateway Autocross Association was originally formed in the 1970's. In 2015 it is being reborn to provide additional autocross options in the St. Louis Area. Gateway Autocross is presented by NASA-X Central Region. NASA-X Central Region is staffed by Dave and Beth Whitworth, Janice Rick, Chris Hammond, Carla Russo and Jose Hernandez. Be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook and sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with all the happenings.